Process engineering is the foundation of GRSA, from which George R. Stucker founded the company in 1972.
Our process team’s extensive experience in the oil and gas, chemical process, specialty chemical, and related industries has made us a trusted leader in providing customized engineering solutions that meet our client’s exact needs. Whether you operate on a commercial or pilot plant scale, our process team can help you evaluate existing operations to maximize production, explore and integrate new process technologies, or design/revamp your Process Safety Management system.
Our team has a vast and knowledgeable skillset to provide support at every stage of your project. From conceptual design, to front-end engineering design, on through detailed design, we can take your project from conception to completion.
Our Process Engineering services include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptual Design/Feasibility Studies
- Process Simulation/Heat and Material Balances
- PFD and P&ID Development for New and Existing Designs
- Equipment Design/Rating
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Process Safety System Analysis
- Process Safety Management (PSM) and Hazards Analysis
- HAZOP Facilitation/Participation
- Relief System Studies/Design and Revalidation
- Relief/Safety Device (PRV/PSV) Sizing
- Levels of Protection Analysis (LOPA) Review
- Flare Network Design/Analysis
- Debottlenecking and Expansion
- Pilot Plant Design
- Operation and Control Philosophy Development
- Start-Up/Commissioning Support